- We will take you to a beautiful little crater that exists in the Ngorongoro Highlands which is few kilometers from Ngorongoro Crater and seldom visited.
- This caldera is six kilometers wide with nearly half of its floor is occupied by lake, and its slopes covered by a thick forest.
Itinerary Day by Day Details
Day 1: Waterfall Visits
- We leave Ngorongoro Highland for Embakaai
- Hiking the woodland that surrounds the rim and into open country composed of grasslands.
- Park rangers will escort us from Masai village of Nainokanoka to hike the rim of Olmoti crater and waterfall visits
- Continuing to our camp at Embakaai for overnight.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater Floor Hiking
- We will hike the Ngorongoro Crater floor and along the shore of the large soda lake which supports several species of birds, including, Egyptian geese, flamingoes and pelicans.
- After exploring the outer edge of the lake we will ascend back to our campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Serengeti Game Drive
- After breakfast we will drive towards Serengeti for a game drive and continue our safari to Arusha.
Note: We can customize this program to carter your budget and safari expectations
Price Includes the Following:
- Airport Arrival and Departure transfers
- Lunch at the Hotel, Arusha
- Park entrance fees
- Crater tour services
- Full board accommodation on safari
- Professional driver guide English speaking or any other language
- Transport based on a 4WD Vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing
- Game drives/wildlife viewing tours everyday
- Mineral bottled water during game drives
Price Excludes the Following:
- Extras at the lodges like drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- International flight
- Visa entry into Tanzania
- Departure tax
- Tips to and drivers
Please contact us for package pricing and other necessary details